Bimectin Oral Wormer for Horses
Bimectin is an oral treatment of infections with internal parasites including bots in horses. The horse wormer kills major parasites just with a single dose. It controls various gastronintestinal worms in horses and protects them from further infection.
Bimectin oral paste is effective in treating various parasites such as:
- Treats and controls Intestinal threadworms (adults): Strongyloides westeri
- Pinworms (adult and luminal larval (L4) stages): Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adult and third and fourth stage larvae): Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adult): Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adult): Habronema muscae
- Neck threadworms: (microfilariae): Onchocerca cervicalis
The worm control product contains Ivermectin, which is a highly potent antiparasitic agents derived from the family of avermectin compounds. The broad spectrum efficacy, wide safety margin and convenience of ivermectin make it an excellent antiparasitic treatment for horses.
- Effective treatment for wide range of parasites
- Easy to administer oral paste
- Comes in easy to use syringe form
- Helps to treat and prevent parasitic infections
- Apple-flavored paste highly palatable
- For oral administration.
- Remove the plastic cap from the tip of the nozzle.
- Make sure the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Insert the syringe into the horse’s mouth at the interdental space.
- Advance the plunger as far as it will go, depositing the medication at the base of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Consult a vet before administering a sick or debilitated animals.
- Store below 30°C.
- This drug is not to be administered to horses that are to be slaughtered for use in food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Ivermectin|
Jesus!!! Holy Cats! They ate it. And the fact that it is an extremely effective dewormer is almost an afterthought.
we tried it for the first time and no doubt it is proved to be the right choice
Glad to see that its working
it is the best horse wormer we have for our stallion
no more worm infection as it works best when given during autumn months