Wound Gard Antiseptic Spray for Cats
WoundGard is a bitter tasting antiseptic solution for treating cuts, wounds and skin ruptures in cats. The scientific solution treats all kinds of minor, major and post-surgical wounds. Its antibacterial property prevents infections and aids in faster recovery of the wounded area.
How does it works?
WoundGard is an easy to use scientific formulation made up of Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate 10 g/l, Denatonium benzoate 200 mg/l, Eucalyptus oil 10 ml/l, Menthol 5 g/l and Phenoxyethanol 20 ml/l. These active ingredients with antiseptic and antibacterial properties prevent infections caused due to bacterial and germ attacks.
WoundGard paces up recovery process by repairing the damaged skin cells of the wound. Cats avoid licking this bitter tasting spray, which prevents self-mutilation and infections. The easy to use spray provides a healthy environment for regeneration of damaged skin cells and thus paces up the wound healing process in felines.
- Antiseptic spray that prevents infections
- Easy to use wound healing solution for all breeds of cats
- Spray with antibacterial properties
- Fastens the recovery process
- Bitter taste prevents the pet from licking the wound
- Reduces chances of self-mutilation and further damage
- Topical treatment for all kinds of minor, major and post-surgical wounds
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Uncap the bottle and spray liberally on the wounded skin surface
- Make sure to apply in such a way that the spray does not enter the pet’s eyes and mouth
- Apply 3-4 pumps per 2 cm or 1-inch length of the wounded skin area
- Let it dry completely
- Keep away from food items
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children
- It is an eye irritant so keep away from the pet’s eyes. If it enters the eyes then flush it with lots of water
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from sunlight
- Human ingestion may prove toxic. Rush to a physician in such cases
- Wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water after applying WoundGard spray
There are no known contraindications of WoundGard for cats.
|Target species||All breeds and age groups of cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol|