Equest Gel Wormer for Horses
Equest Horse Wormer Gel is highly effective in killing all types of common worms found in horses. It treats and controls bots (not tapeworms) and prevents developing and inhibited encysted small redworms at the standard dose. The oral gel treats Large strongyles, Small strongyles (adults and intraluminal larval stages) and other species of internal worms.
Equest gel provides long lasting effect and kills the adult and larval stages of important internal parasites. The potent ingredients eliminate encysted developing larval stages of small redworms, arterial stages of large redworms and bots with single dose. It helps protect the horse for 13-weeks. With a wide safety margin, Equest gel is easy to administer.
- Highly recommended for the treatment of common horse worms and bots
- Treats and prevents inhibited encysted small and redworms at the standard dose
- Long lasting effect provides 13-week protection
- Suitable for foals over 4 months and pregnant mares
- Should be given orally.
- Administer directly into the mouth.
- Dosage depends on horse weight.
- Hold the syringe with the capped end pointing to the left and so that you can see the weight measurements and tick marks (small black lines).
- Each tick mark relates to 25 kg of body weight.
- Turn the dial ring until the left side of the ring lines up with the weight of the animal.
- Use of a scale or weight tape is recommended to ensure accurate dosing.
- A single syringe treats a 700 kg horse.
- Consult a vet before administering a sick or debilitated animals.
- Do not administer to young foals less than 4 months.
- Do not administer in case of known hypersensitivity to the active ingredient or to any other milbemycins and to any other ingredients of the veterinary medicinal product.
- This drug is not to be administered to horses that are to be slaughtered for use in food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 °C.
- Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes
- Use protective gloves while administering the treatment.
- Wash hands or any exposed area after use.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling the veterinary medicinal product.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Moxidectin|
For the Picky Horse. it is the easiest way to worm them.
I use this product 1-2 times a year based on a McMaster's Fecal Egg Count (FEC) on my horse. If he has a significant load of strongyles and/or tapes I will administer this.
has been working for our horses for three months now.
this gel based treatment is unique and best for our mares and stallions.
No more stuff dealing with worms in our horses!!