HomeoPet Skin and Itch for Dogs & Cats
HomeoPet Skin and Itch Relief provides relief from insect bites, allergies and airborne pollutants that cause skin irritations and scratching. The oral formulation helps to treat and prevent skin conditions like hot red wet and oozing spot or hot red dry and flaky spot frequently accompanied by loss of hair. Licking and gnawing Seborrhea dry flaky skin or oily greasy coat Where ears have buildup and smell like stale cheese. Skin and Itch Relief provides relief from constant scratching, itching, gnawing and hair loss, which is caused by allergies.
How it works?
Skin and Itch Relief drops is essentially developed with numerous natural ingredients. It contains Graphites (Black Lead), Pulex Irritans (Common Flea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak), Staphysagria (Stavesacre), Sulphur and Urtica Urens (Stinging Nettle). This natural formulation helps to detoxify skin from the inside, also promoting a shiny, healthy coat. Skin and Itch Relief helps to relieve from skin conditions caused due to allergens and pollutants present in the air. It helps to prevent seasonal allergies and improve skin and coat health.
- Offers relief from allergies and airborne pollutants that cause skin irritation and scratching
- Prevents symptoms like constant chewing, itching, scratching, licking and gnawing
- It’s a fast acting liquid
- No known side effects seen, safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals
- The liquid preparation can be administered directly into the mouth of a dog or a cat.
- In case of fussy animals, mix the preparation in food, water or milk.
- Some pets may be sensitive to odor of alcohol preservative. For such cases, wait for 10-20 minutes for the odor to evaporate from water and food and then administer it to your pet.
- Use 3 single doses daily to start and cut back with improvement of symptoms to twice daily and eventually once a day.
- Treatment can be ceased once the symptoms are no longer seen.
- It may be normal for animals to shake their heads as response to alcohol preservative present in the treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool place.
- For veterinary use only.
- Do not treat pregnant pets without consulting your vet.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Graphites (Black Lead), Pulex Irritans (Common Flea), Rhus Toxicodendron (Poison Oak), Staphysagria (Stavesacre), Sulphur, Urtica Urens (Stinging Nettle)|
I love this product and have been using it for years. This works wonders, and would highly recommend trying it.
Works like a charm when needed for our 8lb. Chihuahua mix.
has relieved Moki from skin allergies
best itch relief