Advantage Multi (Advocate)
Advantage Multi (Advocate) for Cats- Flea and Heartworm Treatment
An excellent spot-on application, Advantage Multi – Advocate protects kittens and cats from a varied group of harmful parasites. This effective monthly treatment safeguards felines from both internal worms such as hookworms, roundworms, whipworms and external pests such as fleas, and lice. Also known as Advocate - it is also efficient in treating ear mites and protects cats from its harmful effects.
How does it work?
Advantage Multi or Advocate for cats is a one-stop product for treating multiple internal and external parasites. It contains two key ingredients Imidacloprid and Moxidectin, which help in preventing harmful infections in cats.
The active ingredient - Imidacloprid acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death. The other ingredient Moxidectin in Advantage Multi acts on the nervous system of heartworms and intestinal worms (roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms) to cause paralysis and subsequent death. The active ingredients also prevent heartworm infection and protect cats from dangerous diseases.
- A unique treatment for killing both internal and external parasites.
- The ideal formulation of Advocate prevents heartworms for a whole month.
- A fast acting treatment as it starts working within an hour of administration.
- Advantage Multi efficiently kills ear mites, intestinal worms, fleas and lungworms.
- It prevents sarcoptic mange in cats.
- A monthly spot-on that attacks larval stages and destroys parasites.
- Make the pet stand still.
- Use the top of the cap to break seal of the tube.
- Part hair between the shoulder blades to locate a spot.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze tube firmly.
- Empty the entire content on the spot.
- Do not touch the spot, until it dries.
||Product content (ml)|
|Advocate for Kittens/small cats (Orange pack)||Kittens up to 9 lbs||
Imidacloprid 40 mg and moxidectin 4 mg
|Advocate for cats (Purple pack)||Cats over 9 lbs||
Imidacloprid 80 mg and moxidectin 8 mg
- Never use on wounded or partially cut skin area.
- Keep the product away from children and pets.
- Avoid administering on cats weighing less than 1 kg without your vet’s advice.
- Keep away from cat’s face.
- Do not allow children to play with the treated cat until the content on the area is dry.
- Avoid cat from licking the applied spot and do not allow cats or dogs to groom each other until the application spot is dry.
- Symptoms like vomiting, improper respiration, excessive salivation, tremors etc may be observed if a cat ingests this solution.
- In case your cat licks accidently, immediately consult to your vet.
- Dogs of some breeds like collies are sensitive to moxidectin. They can suffer more or less serious adverse effects if treated at dose rates slightly higher than the recommended ones. Consequently, dosing must be as accurate as possible.
- Do not use in kittens under 9 weeks of age.
- Use with caution in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
10 % v/w Imidacloprid (100g/L)
2.5 % v/w Moxidectin (25g/L)
|Brand Name||Advantage Multi - Advocate|
Excellent service, extremely accommodating, trustabledelivery.
Advocate is one amazing treatment!
Advantage Multi works best in treating parasites. Excellent treatment!
This treatment indeed works as mentioned.
Adavntage Multi can be certainly trusted! No side effects and long lasting.