Medimune Powder for Pigeons & Birds
Medimune is a leading formulation in improving immunity in pigeons and birds. This immune stimulant is highly helpful during the stressful seasons of breeding and racing. The oral treatment also helps pet birds to fight against dreadful viral infections and protects them from the serious consequences of these diseases. Medimune improves immune power and helps birds to recover from impaired immunity conditions. Safe for all breeds of birds, Medimune is definitely an excellent product for improving strength in birds.
How does it work?
Medimune is an excellent immune system booster. It contains varied natural ingredients that increase the level of immune power in pigeons and birds. The active ingredients fight against viral infections and protect against infectious diseases. Medimune restores low immunity and helps to regain strength. The natural supplement helps racing pigeons and birds to combat stress during racing and breeding seasons.
- An excellent immune enhancer and helps in regaining strength
- Beneficial for cagebirds and pigeons
- Cures impaired immunity caused due to Circo virus, Paramyxo virus, Adeno-virus infections and Young Bird Disease
- A perfect stress releaser for pigeons and birds undergoing high levels of stress during racing and breeding season
- The immune enhancing agent also treats birds more vulnerable to infectious diseases such as E-coli, Salmonella (Paratyphoid), and recurrent respiratory disease
- A powerful anti-oxidant Medimune builds strength in racing pigeons
- One tablet per pigeon a day is a standard dose.
- Add 5 gm of powder into one kg of bird food.
- Provide this mixture for three consecutive days once in a month.
- When pigeons or birds are infected, provide this treatment for ten consecutive days or until signs of infections disappear.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- Store in a tightly closed container.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- If treatment is not effective, seek vet’s advice.
- No known contraindications found yet.
|Target Species||Pigeons and Birds|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Beta 1,3 D Glucan., B-Carotene, Calcium Ascorbate, Grape Seed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract|
I just got it today so we will see how it does after a week or so!!
best treatment for our flock when they are hit with infections.
excellent immune system booster, helps keep our birdies healthy.