Pyratape P Horse Worming Paste
Pyratape P is an easy to administer, light yellow colored, oral anthelmintic paste especially developed for horses to treat adult infections of large and small redworms, ascarids and pinworms found in the gastrointestinal tract of horses, ponies and foals. It even treats and controls tapeworm infections. But it does not kill worm eggs, larvae, lungworms or bots. It comes in highly palatable paste form which is loved by horses.
How does it work?
Pyrantel Embonate is the active ingredient present in this worming paste. It is an anthelmintic which disrupts the working of the nerve cells of worms leading to the paralysis of worms. It then eliminates different types of intestinal worms thereby protecting the horse from further infestations.
- Easy to administer
- Loved by all horses due to its highly palatable taste
- Recommended for horses and ponies of all ages, including pregnant mares and stallions along with suckling foals
- Treats and controls tapeworm infection coupled with large roundworms, large strongyles, strong strongyles and pinworms in horses
- Strictly for oral administration only.
- Select the appropriate pack size by weighing the horse.
- It comes in a syringe form with a graduation that is very easy to administer.
- Open the mouth of the horse and deposit the dosage ring of the syringe at the appropriate mark on the back of the tongue.
- Raise the head of the horse to improve the swallowing process.
- For comprehensive details on dosage instructions look at the product label or contact your veterinarian.
- Any unused product and empty container needs to be disposed off in accordance to your local waste regulation authority.
- Do not administer this treatment on your horse if he/she is sensitive to pyrantel.
- Never combine the administration of pyrantel with levamisole or piperazine.
- Not recommended for foals younger than four weeks of age.
- Strictly for horses only and no other animal species.
- The product should not be able exposed to direct sunlight.
- There should not be any direct contact of the treatment with the skin of a human being. In case of accidental contact, wash the skin with soap and water.
- This treatment is not recommended for horses that are meant for human consumption.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Pyrantel Embonate|
|Brand Name||Pyratape P|
I finally found something that works and without the fight of inducing the pills. Thumbs up.
Jeremy is doing all good as we started treating hi with this paste for his worm infections.
best worming paste I have ever got for our horse