Eqvalan Oral Paste For Horses
Eqvalan Oral Paste is an effective treatment for the internal parasites in horses. It helps to eliminate ascarids, large strongyles, small strongyles, large-mouth stomach worms, stomach bots, pinworms, intestinal threadworms, hairworms, neck threadworms etc. This is potent wormer horses as well as safe on the pregnant mare and breeding stallions without any adverse reaction.
How does it work?
Eqvalan Oral Paste contains Ivermectin as an active ingredient. This helps to kill the intestinal worms by attacking the working cells of parasites, which paralysis the worms and hence lead them to death. It also helps to protect the horses from further re-infestation.
Please Note: Merial is now acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim. So, the manufacturer’s name on product packs may vary according to the available stock.
- Prevents worm infection in horses
- Controls recurring infection, if used regularly
- Highly palatable and easily acceptable
- Safe to use in pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Weigh your pet and select the appropriate treatment
- Before treating, make sure there is no food in horse mouth
- Unlock the knurled ring by making 1/4 turn and slide the knurled ring up the plunger shaft so that the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Turn the knurled ring 1/4 turn to lock in place.
- Remove the plastic cap from the tip of the nozzle.
- Insert the syringe into the horse’s mouth at the interdental space.
- Advance the plunger as far as it will go, depositing the medication at the base of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- One syringe treats 600kg of body weight.
- Each weight marking on the syringe plunger will deliver sufficient paste to treat 100 kg of body weight.
- To be used in horses of all ages
- Keep away from children and other animals
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while handling the products
- Wash hands after use
- Store it in a cool and dry place
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
I've used Eqvalan paste plenty before. It's awfully handy, especially for the horse, I'll say, less-tame horses that are a little more trouble for a paste
The product is very good. I use other wormers as well. The same wormer can't be used all the time. You have to use other wormers and switch them.
This is a very good product for horse worms, good price compared with VET charges, very quick delivery, etc. I intend to purchase from this seller as and when I require more. Recommended
Affordable than other brands