MalAcetic Shampoo for Dogs/Cats
MalAcetic Shampoo is highly useful to cleanse and dry skin to control various skin related first stage diseases in dogs, cats and horses. Completely developed with natural ingredients, this soap-free shampoo has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that kills bacteria and fungi, which are harmful for pet’s skin and coat health. The skin shampoo helps to treat skin conditions and restore damaged skin. MalAcetic Shampoo leaves your pet’s hair clean, soft and lustrous.
Malacetic Shampoo is made with two active ingredients - acetic acid and boric acid. The composition helps in the treatment of seborrhea and other conditions. The soapless solution aids in the control of mild bacterial and fungal conditions with soapless cleansing formulas. It is useful in the topical management of all scaling and crushing conditions especially for the presence of yeast and bacteria. It is safe and does not harm natural skin composure.
- Specially formulated for dogs and cats
- Cleansing agent helps remove dirt and greasy particles
- Antimicrobial formula prevents skin conditions
- Supports healthy skin for animals
- Controls bacterial and fungal skin conditions
- Soap-free shampoo is safe for sensitive skin of pets
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse well.
- May be used as often as desired or as directed by veterinarian.
- For topical use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Store at controlled room temperature of 15 - 30° C (59 - 86° F).
- Do not use on severely irritated skin.
- If skin irritation develops or increases, stop use and call your veterinarian.
|Target species||Dogs and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Acetic acid, boric acid|
Best prices ever got the product for
it runs quite a great deal of washes, I really like it
Elisa's skin got better due to this shampoo
best shampoo that cleans very well.
Goes well along with my three dogs. this suits well to all of them